1. I started running regularly about 6 months ago (before that I only ran very sporadically ) and it's been so much fun.
2. I run because I sit at my desk so much that I'm really craving some time outside. I wear a pair of Saucony trainers (I actually have two Saucony pairs that I alternate as well as a Nike pair that I use if I run on the treadmill at the gym.)
3. The last run I did was yesterday and I ran 10k. It was lovely because it was such strange foggy autumn weather. The colours were amazing.
4. My current fave bit of kit is my Garmin Forerunner 110. It's what got me really excited about running because you can see little improvements and log everything. I love that.
5. I'm eyeing up some more 10k races for next year. Maybe a half marathon, we'll see how my right knee feels about that.
6. Running makes me feel alive every single time I go. It's like my body says: "Thank you so much for taking me outside again!"
7. I'm currently listening to Carly Rae Jepsen's 'Kiss' album when I run. It makes me not embarrassed that I like to listen to the cheesiest music while running...
8. I participate in dance parties in my head while I'm running. Don't tell anyone.
9. I started eating a lot of bananas after running and it's changed how I feel about them because I used to not like them that much. I would absolutely recommend it. Against initial concerns I didn't turn into a chimpanzee.
10. I'm currently obsessed with all and every running store and it's making my running addiction expensive if I don't watch myself. I enjoy colour-coordinated running outfits a little too much.
11. I'm bringing headstands to this blog, and throwing them down on the table. I've just started practicing them and it's got nothing to do with running, But I'll mention it anyway. I also love yoga and Zumba.
12. I'm currently having issues with getting distracted by cute cats I see while I run - can anyone offer any tips?
13. Finally, here's my inspirational quote. It gets me going. Now go, run!
Image/lettering above created by Anke. You can find her on twitter, etsy and via her cat blog!